"Terluka benar hati saya dgn apa yg telah terjadi harini. Kenapala manusia selalu pentingkan diri dan suka buat andaian membuta tuli? Sanggup buat apa saja untuk dapat apa yang diidamkan hingga jadi bodoh pada diri sendiri? Bismillah.... Here goes. Saya cari dan kutip kembali derai2 airmata saya yang menitis hiba. Buat apa sy nak sedih? Apa guna saya menangis? Kenapa saya nak layan perkara yang remeh? Astaghfirullah.. Ya Allah, guide me.. guide me Allah...."
1. Know that if you do not live within the scope of today, your thoughts will be scattered, your affairs will become confused, and your worrying will increase. This is the meaning of the hadith: "When you are in the morning, do not expect to see the evening, and when you are in the evening, do not expect to see the morning."
2. Forget the past and all that it contained. Being absorbed in things that are gone is sheer lunacy.
3. Do not be preoccupied with the future. Because the future is in the world of the unseen, do not let it bother you until it comes.
4. Do not be shaken by criticism; instead, be firm. Know that the level of people's criticism increases in proportion to your worth.
5. Faith in Allah and good deeds are the means of the good and happy life.
6.Whoever desires peace, tranquility, and comfort shall find it all in the remembrance of Allah.
7.One should know with certainty that everything is according to a divine decree.
8.Do not expect gratitude from anybody.
9. Train yourself to be ready and be prepared for the worst eventuality.
10. Perhaps what has happened is in your best interest (though you may not comprehend how that is so).
11.Everything that is decreed for the Muslim is best for him.
12.Enumerate the blessings (of Allah) and be thankful.
13. Whatever you have, are better than many others.
14. From one hour to the next comes relief.
15. In times of hardship, one turns to supplication and prayer.
16. Calamities should positively reshape your outlook and strengthen your heart.
17. Indeed, with each difficulty there is relief.
18. Do not let the trifles cause of your destruction.
19.Indeed, your Lord is Oft-Forgiving.
20. Do not be angry... Do not be angry... Do not be angry.
21.Life is bread, water, and shade, so do not be perturbed by a lack of any other material thing.
22. Remember the verse: "And in the heaven is your provision, and that which you are promised". (Qur'an 51:22)
23. Most evil that is supposed to happen never occurs.
24. Look at those who are afflicted and be thankful.
25.When Allah loves a people, He causes them to endure trials.
26. You should constantly repeat those supplications that the Prophet taught us to say during times of hardship.
27. Work hard and seriously in that which is fruitful, and cast off idleness.
28.Abandon spreading rumors and receiving rumors. Upon hearing them do not believe them.
29. Your malice and your striving to seek revenge is much more harmful to your health than it is to your antagonist.
30.The hardship that befalls you is expiation for your sins.